Mark Your Calendar for Our Fall Peel Event – October 4, 2018, 11am – 7pm
Join us this fall and turn over a new leaf when it come to your skin! On Thursday, October 4th, 2018, we’re hosting our annual Fall Peel Event here at Garcia Plastic & Hand Surgery in Glens Falls.
What You Need To Know About Our 2018 Fall Peel Event
- Your event appointment includes one FREE chemical peel, a skin consultation, PLUS a $100 credit towards our exclusive skin care packages, including our post peel package, brightening, anti-aging, and anti-aging collagen boost.
- Registration is required – and we recommend registering SOON! This event has sold out in the past!
- A non-refundable deposit of $100* is required at time of scheduling.
- The event runs from 11am to 7pm and is by appointment only!
*If you cancel your event appointment with at least 48 hours notice, your $100 deposit will become a credit on your account to use at your discretion. For cancellations less than 48 hours, the $100 deposit will be forfeited.
Why You Should Attend This Popular Event
Peel away summer damage and reveal smoother, brighter, more beautiful skin! This event gives you the opportunity to repair some of the damage done to your skin this summer so you can look and feel your best moving forward into the fall season!
Chemical peels have many benefits, including:
- lightening unwanted brown spots
- brightening skin
- diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- smoothing skin texture
- improving the appearance of acne and blemishes
You’ll see noticeable results after just one peel, and compelling results after a series. We use a gentle chemical peel for this event that is appropriate for those with mild-to-moderate skin imperfections that result from skin aging and sun exposure, such as brown spots, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and texture.
Reserve Your Spot Today!
Learn more about all the benefits of facial chemical peels, then give us a call to reserve your spot today! HURRY – this annual event is very popular and tends to sell out. Give us a call at 518-793-0475 today to make your appointment!
Please note, we recommend stopping retinol products 5-7 days before your peel.