The health and wellness of our patients and staff remains our #1 priority. We are taking several precautions to do our part to ensure the ongoing health and safety for everyone, including but not limited to:
- Staggering appointments to minimize the number of people in our office at one time.
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- Sanitizing of surfaces between patients, and as needed.
IF YOU HAVE AN UPCOMING APPOINTMENT:
- Please arrive wearing a face mask. Face masks are required at all times while in our office.
- Please bring only yourself and no additional friends or family. Exceptions to this are if you rely on another person for ambulation or communication assistance.
- Please use our hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting our office.
- Please DO NOT COME IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT if you are sick, experiencing any COVID symptoms, or have been in recent contact with someone with COVID. Please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
These measures are in place to limit possible exposure to you as well as our staff and other patients.
Please call our office at 518-793-0475 and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Garcia Plastic & Hand Surgery