Garcia Plastic and Hand Surgery is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 800-778-2927 or by mail at:
Garcia Plastic and Hand Surgery
15 East Washington St.
Glens Falls, New York 12801
The majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files on this website.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines over time. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance in using the processes found within this site, please contact us at 518-793-0475. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.
We allow guests to contact us directly via email, phone, or social media if they require assistance with completing our contact form
- We offer wheelchair access. The main entrance, bathroom, and exam rooms are all wheelchair accessible.
- We do have power assisted doors available.
- We permit motorized wheelchairs.
- Public restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Public wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located near the waiting room entrance.
- Our front and back entrance has sloped entryways/ramps.
- There are three accessible parking spots available in our parking lot.
- There is room for a van with a side ramp at our accessible parking spots.
Blind or Visual Impairments
- Service animals are welcome and they can relieve themselves on the outdoor grass area.
- We do not have braille signage throughout the property.
- We do have a staff member who is able to assist the visitor in getting to know the property.
- We do not offer auxiliary aids such as readers.
- We do not have someone on staff who knows sign language.
- We do not have an induction loop or other assisted listening devices available on site.
- There is a visual or flashing alarm in case of fire.
- There is an accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the reception desk and waiting rooms.
- There is an accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the exam rooms.
- The building is a fragrance free environment.
- The building is a non-smoking building.